* Wade at the Loaf hooks it up yet again with a short, but sweet plug of our 03-14-08 gig at New World Brewery
* Once again, the uber-thorough Wade Tatangelo of Creative Loafing infamy brings us a to-the-point blurb plugging our debut show at Skipper's Smokehouse on 01-06-08.
* We hope you all had the chance to scope the 12-07-07 edition of the Tampa Bay Times to see Worldwide Zoo in the weekly 'Meet the Band' feature, courtesy of the lovely Julie Garisto. The archived issue is available online to view on page T27.
* Once again, we get some printed love courtesy of Wade Tatangelo at the Loaf. We can't help but be super thankful for the continued kind words, and used them as fuel for the fire that ripped through the Emerald on 10-19-07. Skull and Bone Band helped us kick out the jams like we was the MC5 if you can dig it.
* This one is a quick and easy shout out for the get-down that took place at Kelly's Pub on 09-14-07...and you know this...MAAAAANNNN!!! Big ups to W.T. at the C.L.!
* As featured in the Tampa Tribune in late 2006. The super-rad story that we were featured in titled 'Banding Together' is no longer there for some reason (it is scanned in below), but another story about the state of the local scene that rubbed a bunch of people the wrong way (possibly due to the degree of brutal truth involved) is there to read if you please...just click the picture below to go to the page where the story is, as well some old(er) live recording mp3s and a fun little slideshow/interview featuring Worldwide Zoo!!
* As featured in the Weekly Planet for Gil Mantera's Party Dream! Volume 18, Number 47: 02/08/06 - 02/14/06 (thank you again Scott!)
* Worldwide Zoo interviewed in the Tampa Bay Times....before the drum gods smiled down upon us, allowing us to cross paths with the incredible Jason Stander!
* As featured in the Weekly Planet for Zoo Fest 2005! Volume 18, Number 29: 10/05/05 - 10/11/05 (thank you Scott!)
* First featured in the Weekly Planet for a Tastemakers throwdown! Volume 18, Number 22: 08/17/05 - 08/23/05 (thank you Scott!)